Manage a club's membership, communications and payments, and connect to leagues/governing bodies
- create and manage membership categories
- add members, singly (or in bulk by uploading a spreadsheet)
- amend members' personal details; upload photos
- send members log in details for them to maintain their own details
- archive members (and retrieve them for up to 2 years)
- propose members to other clubs (where members move to another club)
- search and filter members easily
- select members into teams and appoint captains
- add/remove further Club AdministratorsClub information (for sports clubs, this is important for publishing and for integration with leagues and other web sites)
- set the club's colours and upload a logo
- create teams- create manage venues for fixtures
- publish your club officialsCommunications
- send emails to club members, with attachments, filtered if required in many ways (M only, F only, by membership categories, custom groups etc.)
- send text messages with the same filtering (charges apply)Other features...
(online collection of payments)
- manage league registrations
- manage home fixture times and venues (where leagues allow)
- enter league results (where leagues allow)
- manage friendly fixtures
- manage a junior section
This is an integral, free feature
Search to see if your club is already on the system, as it may have existing Administrators - if so, contact them, as they can grant you access.
If your club doesn't exist at all, contact us at email@example.com
and we'll add it for you.
If your club exists on our system but has no existing Club Administrators or members, you can take control: register/log in, then go to the 'Sign me up' area, and take control of your club.